Monday, October 22, 2012

Review of Interview 1

My Scorecard

1st: Chancelvie Louzolo  (20 points)

Chancelvie has very good elements. I was impressed at the first side due to the plain and clear organization. All of the elements are plain and not too long but it doesn't mean they don't get enough important information. The length of all elements are just well enough. The interview she did contains every required questions basically and beside, Chancelvie ask more questions to make the interview flow smoothly. I could say that the interview generally is a well organized, providing all information that could be expected, and plus, there is a audio file attached in it. It seems like she did put effort in and thought critically. Those are the reason why I could choose Chancelvie's interview as the first place. 

2nd: Jon Madden  (20 points)

I was very impressed by Jon interview. All elements are shown up in a vey well-organized way. The transcript shows that they really enjoyed talking and it is an interesting interview. I couldn't expect anything else from the interview. The only thing that make me not choose this interview as the first place is because Jon doesn't have an audio file, just like Chanceivie does.

3rd: Jonathon Gerry  (20 points)

This is an exellent interview. I couldn't say anything else; everything is perfect. However, the same with Jon, he doesn't have the audio file and all the elements could be briefer but still contain important information.

No comments:

Post a Comment